Induct helps win the battle against COVID by killing up to 99.96% of airborne SARS-CoV-2 virus particles
- Duct or plenum installed natural air system
- Discreet or concealed installation
- 100/277 volt optional installation
- UV bulb monitoring indicator included
- Low maintenance – no cleaning required
- HVAC systems with accessible ducts
- Residential homes
- Small offices
The activTek INDUCT 2000 substantially reduces odors, visible smoke in the air, and microbial populations on surfaces*, utilizing the patented ActivePure® Technology.
ActivePure consists of a special UV light and photocatalyst target, creating an Advanced Oxidation Process containing several friendly oxidizers.
*Published scientific studies conducted on behalf of activTek by at Kansas State University demonstrated that activTek’s ActivePure® Technology substantially reduces microbial populations on surfaces. The study’s results are being provided solely for informational purposes. The study’s results have not been reviewed by the FDA, EPA or any other governmental agency. Our products are not medical devices and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. We make no claims and no claims should be inferred as to the efficacy of our products to sanitize, disinfect or kill germs or other antimicrobials.
Disclaimer: ActivePure® does not replace the need to follow the Official Advice from the Australian Government and should only be used as a complementary technology.
|INDUCT 2000||US40663B (Ozone Free)|
|Electrical||100/240 VAC, 50/60 HZ||.17A 19 watts*|
|Mechanical||UV bulb monitoring system install||safety switch installed|
|Dimensions||9.62”H x 9.62”W x 11.25”D||24.5cm L x 24.5cm W x 28.5cm D|
|Weight||3 pounds||1.2 kilograms|
The activTek INDUCT 2000 is ideally applicable to situations in which accessible ducts already exist or will be installed and where low maintenance, no cleaning, or discreet installation might also be an advantage.
activTek INDUCT 2000 can be installed in any HVAC system directly into the plenum or directly above the air handler in remote or “down stream” locations.
If multiple units are installed in the same plenum area, stagger the installation so all units incur direct air flow.
- An approximate 4” (10.16 cm) opening will need to be cut into the existing ductwork to install the unit properly.
- Unit should be installed after the air handler in the HVAC system.
- The ductwork around the installation area should be clean and dry to ensure proper adhesion of the gasket materials and any tape used.
Installation must be by a licensed HVAC professional.