We’re ISO 9001:2015 Accredited through BSI!
Who is BSI?
BSI (British Standards Institution) is the business standards company that helps organisations all over the world. Formed in 1901, BSI was the world’s first National Standards Body and a founding member of the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO). Over a century later, it continues to facilitate business improvement across the globe.
What is ISO9001:2015?
ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System focuses on the plan-do-check-act methodology and provides a process oriented method approach to documenting and reviewing the structure, responsibilities, and procedures required to achieve effective quality management within a company. There is a large focus on customers and their satisfaction, leadership within the company, engagement of people, process approach, internal improvement, and evidence based decision making and relationship management.
What is a Quality Management System?
A quality management system is designed to help organisations ensure they meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders.
What are the benefits to you?
- Improved quality of service
- Consistency so you know what you are getting
- Assurance of our quality management across all facets of the business
- Systems and procedures have been set to help us deliver our service on time
- Compliance with all standards, requirements and our obligations
- Commitment to quality with ongoing audits
- Ultimately, your satisfaction